Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
starr446 starr446 is offline

Default bibliography in word2003

I was wondering if there was a way to do a mla bibliography in word 2003 like
there is in word 2007
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You'd have to buy a separate application. EndNote has been mentioned
favorably here. Not long ago I looked at the shareware and freeware
ones I could find, and none of them can do anything even a little bit
complicated.

On Jun 7, 2:17*pm, starr446
wrote:
I was wondering if there was a way to do a mla bibliography in word 2003 like
there is in word 2007

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mouns mouns is offline

A number of thirs party applications can be used.
If you are a non-biologist, EndNote, ProCite are the standard although very
hard to use (as they cover all disciplines).
If you are a biologist, then I would suggest CiteSmart (it is cheaper and
you don't need to interact with it to cite references directly from Medline
website).