Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big Jim Big Jim is offline

Default Can Show Formatting Be Defaulted to Off?

Whenever I print a document that has track changes enabled (which is all of
the time, since I'm a lawyer) the track formating changes are shown in
ballons unless I manually turn them off before I print. Causing my printout
to have small font squeezed to the left and hard to read. Very annoying.

I'd like to be able to just print a doc from outlook and have it print with
tracked formatting changes turned off. Actually, I would mind if I could set
it to off in all cases unless I manually turn it on. I use in-line track
changes most of the time and occasionally comments, which I don't mind being
in a balloon. If there was a way to delete this feature from Word on my PC,
I would do it.

I'm using Word 2003. Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See this article:

About saving, sending, or editing a document with tracked changes
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/wo...CH063555981033

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP