Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Shirley

Default Header in Portrait and text in Landscape

I am working in Word only, on documents generally in Portrait orientation,
using a header. Certain forms (in Word Table format) need to be in Landscape
orientation as they are otherwise too wide, but I still need the Header to be
in Portrait for the print-out. How can I achieve this?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Jay Freedman

See http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Format...apeSection.htm.

--