Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
highspeed highspeed is offline

Default Save page to file

How do you save a specific page in a word document to a file? I got a word
document with X pages and want to save for example page 5 to a rtf file. I
know i can copy paste but isnt it function for this? Or even a macro that you
save every page to one file each?

Thanks in advice!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Wond doesn't do "pages" as we generally think of them. If you don't
necessarily want to edit those individual pages, you could make them .pdf
files.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"highspeed" wrote in message
How do you save a specific page in a word document to a file? I got a word
document with X pages and want to save for example page 5 to a rtf file. I
know i can copy paste but isnt it function for this? Or even a macro that
you
save every page to one file each?

Thanks in advice!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber[_2_] Helmut Weber[_2_] is offline

Hi Highspeed,

without covering all possible complications,
like that, no way without copying and pasting,
except printing single pages to a pdf-file:

Sub SaveAllPagesSeperately()
Dim lTmp As Long
Dim iCnt As Long
lTmp = ActiveDocument.Range.Information(wdNumberOfPagesIn Document)
For iCnt = 1 To lTmp
Selection.GoTo _
what:=wdGoToPage, _
which:=wdGoToAbsolute, _
Count:=iCnt
Selection.Bookmarks("\page").Select
Selection.Copy
Documents.Add
Selection.Paste
ActiveDocument.SaveAs _
FileName:="page-" & Format(iCnt, "000") & ".rtf", _
FileFormat:=wdFormatRTF
ActiveDocument.Close
Next
End Sub

Sub SaveSinglePageSeperately()
Dim lTmp As Long
lTmp = InputBox("Page?")
Selection.GoTo _
what:=wdGoToPage, _
which:=wdGoToAbsolute, _
Count:=lTmp
Selection.Bookmarks("\page").Select
Selection.Copy
Documents.Add
Selection.Paste
ActiveDocument.SaveAs _
FileName:="page-" & Format(lTmp, "000") & ".rtf", _
FileFormat:=wdFormatRTF
ActiveDocument.Close
End Sub

--

Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Vista Small Business, Office XP
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
highspeed highspeed is offline

Oki thx for answers anyway

Btw you know how to disable autostart for the cd drive? Very annoying when
you open My computer or you want to save a file and that high noisy cd goes
off