pauliner

Default Remove Spell Check Feature

I have tried doing this, but as soon as you go into Word and press F7 or
ToolsSpelling and Grammar, the spell check starts again.
(I need to remove the Spell Check for a user who is doing an exam)
Is there a particular file or registry entry that can be deleted or
renamed?

I notice that, if you remove the Proofing tools from the Control Panel,
once you open Word, the "English" proofing tool is automatically
re-installed, but the French and Spanish remains "uninstalled".

I have even tried removing the proofing tools then disabling "Windows
Installer" from within the registry, but Spell checker STILL comes up
again!

Suzanne S. Barnhill Wrote:
Uninstall the proofing tools (Control Panel | Add/Remove Programs |
Change).

--

"Wonika" wrote in message
...-
How do you remove the spell check feature completely?-

--
pauliner