How to "flip" pages in "Reading Layout".

Old July 2nd 08, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sheana

Default How to "flip" pages in "Reading Layout".

At work, we use outlook professional, and documents are sent in "Reading
Layout" format. Trouble is, I don't know how to flip the pages. Can you
please help me?

This is the message I get when I open a mult-page document in MS Word.
Welcome to Reading Layout (Microsoft Office Word)

This view has been designed to make it easier to read documents on your
screen without needing to print them out.

Reading Layout:
• Lets you flip pages, like reading a book.
• Uses large text with ClearType for easy reading.
• Is an ideal place to review and comment on a document.
• Shows only the tools you need for reading.

The pages of your document have been adjusted to fit your screen.
There may appear to be more pages when reading on screen than actual printed
pages. Click the Actual Page button to display the document as it would be
printed or click Close to exit Reading Layout.