Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Red4Con1

Default re-instal the beta

I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007 beta?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

Yes, I would think so.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007 beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Patrick Schmid

Shouldn't be a problem. Just download it again (or save it somewhere
else) and reinstall.

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
:

I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007 beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Red4Con1

Thank you for your quick response is there anyone you know of that could give
only yes as the answer?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Yes, I would think so.

--

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007 beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I think that can be answered definitely. No, there is no one who can give
you a guarantee that you will be able to do that.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
Thank you for your quick response is there anyone you know of that could
give
only yes as the answer?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Yes, I would think so.

--

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007
beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

If you erase your hard drive, no one can promise you that you can do
anything with it in a newsgroup.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
Thank you for your quick response is there anyone you know of that could
give
only yes as the answer?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Yes, I would think so.

--

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007
beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Red4Con1

Thanks for the links

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
Thank you for your quick response is there anyone you know of that could
give
only yes as the answer?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Yes, I would think so.

--

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007
beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Charles Kenyon

You are welcome.
BTW, Doug Robbins answer comes from one of the most knowledgeable
contributors to this newsgroup. I would expect that you would be able to
reinstall anything after wiping your system drive, but wouldn't guarantee
it.
--
Charles Kenyon

from my ignorance and your wisdom.

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
Thanks for the links

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
Thank you for your quick response is there anyone you know of that
could
give
only yes as the answer?

"Doug Robbins - Word MVP" wrote:

Yes, I would think so.

--

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007
beta?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
michali

Yes, save the file and reinstall, having made a note of your product key.

"Patrick Schmid" wrote:

Shouldn't be a problem. Just download it again (or save it somewhere
else) and reinstall.

"Red4Con1" wrote in message
:

I want to erase my hard drive. Will I be able re-install Office 2007 beta?