Jon (Denmark)

Default Do a sentence and then "caps lock-funktion" to small or big letter

Why is it not possible to write at letter with small letters, then hilight it
all to do all in big letters forexample with capslock-functionkey?

Jess

You can, highlight it and go to FormatFont then tick the 'All Caps' box.

"Jon (Denmark)" wrote:

Why is it not possible to write at letter with small letters, then hilight it
all to do all in big letters forexample with capslock-functionkey?

Birmangirl

Jon, you can do this if you highlight the text and press Shift+F3 (function
key 3). Each time you press these keys, the text will change to ALL CAPITALS,
Initial Capital Letters or lowercase and so on...

Amanda

"Jon (Denmark)" wrote:

Why is it not possible to write at letter with small letters, then hilight it
all to do all in big letters forexample with capslock-functionkey?

Birmangirl

Jon - you can this by selecting the text and pressing Shift+F3. Each time you
press these, the text is changed to ALL CAPITALS, Inital Capital Letters or
lowercase and so on...

Amanda

"Jon (Denmark)" wrote:

Why is it not possible to write at letter with small letters, then hilight it
all to do all in big letters forexample with capslock-functionkey?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ben

Default Do a sentence and then "caps lock-funktion" to small or big le

When I pressed Shift+F3, I was instructed to go to
FORMAT
CASE
there I was able to select from three options, one of which I believe
is what you want