syssupspe

Default Maps

Not sure if I'm in the correct office product. But I'll start here. I would
like to enter data onto a map of the US. The data will be entered by zip
code. The problem is, is that one or two states will have alot of data on it.
How can I make it so that when I mouse over the state that state will pop up
so that the data can be more clearly seen. Can this be done and if so how and
which microsoft product would I do it in. Thanks a bunch.
Jay Freedman

On Fri, 11 Mar 2005 14:03:02 -0800, syssupspe
wrote:

Not sure if I'm in the correct office product. But I'll start here. I would
like to enter data onto a map of the US. The data will be entered by zip
code. The problem is, is that one or two states will have alot of data on it.
How can I make it so that when I mouse over the state that state will pop up
so that the data can be more clearly seen. Can this be done and if so how and
which microsoft product would I do it in. Thanks a bunch.

I think MapPoint is the only program that can do anything near what
you want. http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/default.mspx

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman