Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Mc[_2_] Chris Mc[_2_] is offline

Default Future Date

How can I automaticaly insert a date 10 day's into the future? I'm trying to
include a time for someone to respond witin 10 day of for a series of notices
that I need to send out.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

http://www.gmayor.com/insert_a_date_...than_today.htm

Chris Mc wrote:
How can I automaticaly insert a date 10 day's into the future? I'm
trying to include a time for someone to respond witin 10 day of for a
series of notices that I need to send out.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
macropod[_2_] macropod[_2_] is offline

Hi Chris,

To see how to do this and just about everything else you might want to do with dates in Word, check out my Word Date Calculation
Tutorial, at:
http://www.wopr.com/index.php?showto...#entry249 902
or
http://www.gmayor.com/downloads.htm#Third_party
In particular, look at the item titled 'Calculate a day, date, month and year, using n days delay'. Do read the document's
introductory material.

--
Cheers
macropod