Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
chrispy66 chrispy66 is offline

Default loan agreement contract

Anyone help here?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com Gordon Bentley-Mix on news.microsoft.com is offline

Lots of us help here, but we're not mindreaders. What is it that you want? Is
it content? If so then you should probably look somewhere else. This is a
forum for questions about the function and use of Microsoft Word, and, as
such, we generally don't provide assistance with content. Try Googling your
question, but be advised that if it's a legal document your after - and it
would appear that you are - you should probably consult a lawyer.
--
Cheers!

Gordon Bentley-Mix
Word MVP

Please post all follow-ups to the newsgroup.

Read the original version of this post in the Office Discussion Groups - no
membership required!

"chrispy66" wrote:

Anyone help here?