Elena

Default Why do all colours come out more pink than they are on-screen?

I'm trying to print a report, and all of the colours in my diagrams ad
figures are printing as various shades of pink, including blue and grey, and
green is printing yellow. I've tried cleaning the print heads and this
hasn't helped. Is there anything else I should do?
Ed

Check you print cartridges. Green is a combination of yellow and blue - if
green is only yellow, then you're missing blue. Blue is also mixed with
other color combinations to add darkness; if everything is very light, then
you are missing the dark component, which is probably blue.

"Elena" wrote in message
news
I'm trying to print a report, and all of the colours in my diagrams ad
figures are printing as various shades of pink, including blue and grey,

and
green is printing yellow. I've tried cleaning the print heads and this
hasn't helped. Is there anything else I should do?

Paul (ESI)

Hmmm... did you check your ink supply? Maybe it is low, particularly on blue.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul
Express Scripts,
Charting the future of pharmacy

~~~~~~
| |
|c--OD
| _)
| |
|-. |
/ `-# /A
/ /_|..`#.J/
||LJ `m''
ptaylor

"Elena" wrote:

I'm trying to print a report, and all of the colours in my diagrams ad
figures are printing as various shades of pink, including blue and grey, and
green is printing yellow. I've tried cleaning the print heads and this
hasn't helped. Is there anything else I should do?

Amedee Van Gasse

In , Elena told us
an interesting story. My reply to this story is at the bottom of this
message.

I'm trying to print a report, and all of the colours in my diagrams
ad figures are printing as various shades of pink, including blue and
grey, and green is printing yellow. I've tried cleaning the print
heads and this hasn't helped. Is there anything else I should do?

You're out of the blue.

--
Amedee Van Gasse
Paul (ESI)

"Amedee Van Gasse" wrote:

You're out of the blue.

--
Amedee Van Gasse

Or maybe you were printing a blue streak. Or maybe you were printing until
you were blue in the face.

--
Have a nice day!

~Paul