Brady Finney

Default Maps

This may not be specific to Word, but we prepare valuation reports for
private companies. As part of the report, we'd like to include maps that
may show things such as where the company's customers are, or flag their
locations etc, and then import this to Power Point of MS Word. Does anyone
have a suggestion?????

Brady

Brady T. Finney
Atlantic Management Company, Inc.
Orchard Park - Suite A12
875 Greenland Road
Portsmouth, NH 03801
603-436-8009 (Office)
617-413-4554 (Mobile)
603-427-0146 (Fax)
www.atlantic-mgmt.com

Atlantic Management Company is a leading valuation and financial advisory
firm
serving the business, legal, and financial communities through out New
England
from its offices in Portsmouth, New Hampshire.

Founded in 1968, the firm's Valuation Group provides business valuations,
fairness
and solvency opinions, and litigation support for private and public
companies. The
Ownership Transition Group specializes in mergers and acquisitions, ESOPs,
and
business succession strategies for privately owned companies and public
companies
desiring to go private.

Jay Freedman

Brady Finney wrote:
This may not be specific to Word, but we prepare valuation reports for
private companies. As part of the report, we'd like to include maps
that may show things such as where the company's customers are, or
flag their locations etc, and then import this to Power Point of MS
Word. Does anyone have a suggestion?????

Brady

Have a look at MapPoint, which is specifically for this kind of application.
http://www.microsoft.com/mappoint/default.mspx

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman