Burnsey

Default Nervous Cursor

I am new at this. When typing a simple letter, my cursor jumps all over the
place including back to the middle of a recently typed word, or three lines
down. If you are typing something important, you must be constantly staring
at the screen to make sure this curson hasn't jumped somewhere else. It
makes you want to get rid of this software.
Jay Freedman

On Sat, 15 Oct 2005 05:28:04 -0700, "Burnsey"
wrote:

I am new at this. When typing a simple letter, my cursor jumps all over the
place including back to the middle of a recently typed word, or three lines
down. If you are typing something important, you must be constantly staring
at the screen to make sure this curson hasn't jumped somewhere else. It
makes you want to get rid of this software.

If you're typing on a laptop, be sure to keep your thumbs clear of the
touchpad. If not, then there's something wrong with your hardware.
There is nothing in Word that causes that behavior -- millions of
people use Word without that happening.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman