cultart

Default How to use templates for social service documentation?

I work for a women's treatment center for substance abuse. The documentation
for groups and individual sessions with clients is directly related to our
productivity.
So, it is an enormous amount of writing. Can we make our forms, templates,
and just type in into the template and print it off? For example, I have
group therapy with 16 clients, is it possible to type the note, print, and
continue on with the next client using the same template without a lot of
steps? Any ideas?
Anne Troy

Being in recovery myself, I would be willing to take on such a project
gratis. Just send me an email if you're interested. It should be fairly
simple, I just have no idea about the content. It's been over 10 years since
I worked at a teen rehab.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"cultart" wrote in message
I work for a women's treatment center for substance abuse. The
documentation
for groups and individual sessions with clients is directly related to our
productivity.
So, it is an enormous amount of writing. Can we make our forms,
templates,
and just type in into the template and print it off? For example, I have
group therapy with 16 clients, is it possible to type the note, print, and
continue on with the next client using the same template without a lot of
steps? Any ideas?

How do I lock portion of the document? Sesame Microsoft Word Help 6 October 25th 06 04:35 PM
Normal.dot Issue PA New Users 7 August 7th 05 04:40 PM
Get 'Workgroup Templates' to show up in 'New Document' Task Pane? Brian In Phoenix Microsoft Word Help 3 July 15th 05 04:01 AM
any good service contract templates (corp to corp)? KeithHB Microsoft Word Help 4 June 22nd 05 11:51 PM
Templates in too many languages. Only need English. capt_dalton Microsoft Word Help 0 December 2nd 04 10:29 PM