Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ryan Ryan is offline

Default lost document due to electric fluctuation

it would be great if any one can get the document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel Jezebel is offline

Sure ... climb the pole outside your house with a multimeter ...

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Try opening Word again. If it offers you an auto-recover, great. If not,
start retyping and save often. BTW - you really need to get a battery
backup. My husband and I both use one on our computers.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Paddy[_2_] Paddy[_2_] is offline

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try opening Word again. If it offers you an auto-recover, great. If not,
start retyping and save often. BTW - you really need to get a battery
backup. My husband and I both use one on our computers.

Actually, at a College where I'm a lecturer, just last week students lost
work due to a power glitch. I was astonished to find that the IT Lab
workstations did NOT have the Save Options set to save a backup copy.

(Reminder - get on to the Network Administrator ....)

Paddy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

It's probably a safe bet to say that most of us don't take advantage of
safeguards that are readily available. I am guilty of not having current
backups on my files at home. I have backups - but they are a couple of
months old. Since I now have a new computer I want to back up the stuff on
the old one, safely file those CDs, and delete it to free up some space.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"Paddy" wrote in message

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Try opening Word again. If it offers you an auto-recover, great. If not,
start retyping and save often. BTW - you really need to get a battery
backup. My husband and I both use one on our computers.

Actually, at a College where I'm a lecturer, just last week students lost
work due to a power glitch. I was astonished to find that the IT Lab
workstations did NOT have the Save Options set to save a backup copy.

(Reminder - get on to the Network Administrator ....)

Paddy

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

No, no, no - scan the hard drive for ionised patches.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Is that anything like a nicotine patch?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Well Yes!

The nicotine patch has nicot-ions that search for nicot-anions and
neutralise them.

Ionised patches reflect the electric flux in the fluxtuation - beg pardon
the fluctuation - and store its imprint.

These must be carefully separated from the magnetic fluxtuations that
are in fact the saved files.

Electric fluxtuations can be converted to magnetic fluxtuations in a number
of ways:
application of Avogadro's hypothesis
application of Galilean relativity
application of Daltons law of partial pressures OR
application of the floating admittance matrix!!

Application of several fifth's of Scotch is always recommended - they
NEVER solve the issue, but do make you wonder why you ever cared.
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Nah - only 68 years!

--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

EXACTLY!
--
Regards,
Pat Garard

"ryan" wrote in message
it would be great if any one can get the document

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pat Garard Pat Garard is offline

Thank you Suzanne!
You're very kind!