Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
albericht albericht is offline

Default Printing maps

I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged it 2x. But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print the enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Being able to spread a graphic over more than one sheet may depend on your
printer. And even then, I don't think that function would work in Word.

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"albericht" wrote in message
I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged it 2x.
But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print the
enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

How did you enlarge it? Did you change 100% to 200% on the Size tab of
Format | Picture, or did you change the Zoom from 100% to 200%? The latter
just changes your view, not the actual size of the picture.

"albericht" wrote in message
I enlarged it from 100 to 200.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

Did you actually enlarge the map or just zoom in on it?

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"albericht" wrote in message
I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged it

2x.
But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print the

enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
albericht albericht is offline

I used Zoom. I tried what you said, but when I clicked Format, there was no
Picture item to click (Office 2003).

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How did you enlarge it? Did you change 100% to 200% on the Size tab of
Format | Picture, or did you change the Zoom from 100% to 200%? The latter
just changes your view, not the actual size of the picture.

"albericht" wrote in message
I enlarged it from 100 to 200.

"albericht" wrote in message
I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged it

2x.
But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print the
enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Okay, as stated before, Zoom just changes your view of the map, not the map
itself. How did you "download" the map into Word? If it's not a graphic
("picture"), what is it?

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How did you enlarge it? Did you change 100% to 200% on the Size tab of
Format | Picture, or did you change the Zoom from 100% to 200%? The

latter
just changes your view, not the actual size of the picture.

newsgroup so
all may benefit.

"albericht" wrote in message
I enlarged it from 100 to 200.

"albericht" wrote in message
I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged

it
2x.
But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print

the
enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz CyberTaz is offline

Just in case you didn't...You need to click on the picture (select it)
before the command will appear in the menu - or you can right-click the
picture & use the Format Picture command from the shortcut menu.

Regards |:)
Bob Jones
[MVP] Office:Mac

On 7/8/07 2:30 PM, in article
, "albericht"

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

How did you enlarge it? Did you change 100% to 200% on the Size tab of
Format | Picture, or did you change the Zoom from 100% to 200%? The latter
just changes your view, not the actual size of the picture.

Word MVP FAQ site:
http://word.mvps.org

"albericht" wrote in message
I enlarged it from 100 to 200.

"albericht" wrote in message
I downloaded a map into Word. It is hard to read, so I enlarged it

2x.
But
when I print it, it prints it 1x. Is there any way I can print the
enlarged
version, maybe on 2 or more sheets?

How do I get mulitiple maps (art) on one page? skippy_girl2002 Microsoft Word Help 2 April 18th 07 02:43 PM
Maps Brady Finney Tables 2 October 8th 05 09:21 AM
Maps Brady Finney Microsoft Word Help 1 September 13th 05 02:37 PM
Integrate Google Maps [email protected] Mailmerge 0 August 17th 05 03:22 PM
Maps syssupspe Microsoft Word Help 1 March 12th 05 01:14 AM