Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
amy amy is offline

Default newsletter advice

Can anyone give me some advice on where to find guidance for creating email
newsletters and distributing them? At the moment I am using Word and saving
it as html to copy and paste into an email.

I have also been warned about putting images in the newsletter because they
get blocked by spam filters frequently, but so many companies do it there
must be a way around it, musn't there?
--
cheers
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pranav Vaidya[_2_] Pranav Vaidya[_2_] is offline

Hi Amy,
I think you can use Word or MS Publisher or MS FrontPage.

try these links

http://www.microsoftfrontpage.com/us...ers/index.html
http://en.allexperts.com/q/Microsoft...r-create-1.htm
http://www.frontpagehowto.com/newsle...lnewshowto.htm
http://www.mynewsletterbuilder.com/

HTH,
--
Pranav Vaidya
VBA Developer

"Amy" wrote:

Can anyone give me some advice on where to find guidance for creating email
newsletters and distributing them? At the moment I am using Word and saving
it as html to copy and paste into an email.

I have also been warned about putting images in the newsletter because they
get blocked by spam filters frequently, but so many companies do it there
must be a way around it, musn't there?
--
cheers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Helmut Weber Helmut Weber is offline

Hi Pranav,

If you think my answer is useful,
please rate this post as an ANSWER!!

there are newreaders which don't offer
a rating option.

--
Greetings from Bavaria, Germany

Helmut Weber, MVP WordVBA

Win XP, Office 2003
"red.sys" & Chr$(64) & "t-online.de"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

"Helmut Weber" wrote in message
Hi Pranav,

If you think my answer is useful,
please rate this post as an ANSWER!!

there are newreaders which don't offer
a rating option.

I suspect that the request was for those who use the web interface.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP