Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Scott[_3_] Scott[_3_] is offline

Default Go to other para

I have a long document that has a number of appendices. I would like to go
to a referral appendix while I am reading the document then I want to go
back to the document from where I come upon completion of the appendix. In
Word 2003 & 2007, is there any feature to help the reader? If so, your
advice on the configuration is appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can certainly insert a hyperlinked cross-reference in the text, which
will allow readers to jump to the appendix. In the appendix you can insert a
hyperlink to return to the starting point, but if there are multiple
cross-references to the same appendix, this will not be practical. The Back
button on the Web toolbar or the Alt+Left Arrow shortcut will take readers
back where they started.

"Scott" wrote in message
I have a long document that has a number of appendices. I would like to

go
to a referral appendix while I am reading the document then I want to go
back to the document from where I come upon completion of the appendix.

In
Word 2003 & 2007, is there any feature to help the reader? If so, your
advice on the configuration is appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott

How use different para number schemes in one document? Mack Harrell Microsoft Word Help 1 December 20th 06 01:09 AM
Para Styles [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 2 July 30th 06 08:09 AM
Para formatting Scott Page Layout 1 April 9th 06 07:19 PM
Mark after para Jane Fraser Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 06 06:30 PM
Distributed Para Edmund Wong Microsoft Word Help 20 July 21st 05 08:36 AM