Susan W

Default TURN OFF AUTO FORMAT

How can I turn off the auto formatting of email addresses in word? ie I don't
want a link to be created (with blue line underneath)

Susan
Barb Reinhardt

Tools - Autocorrect Options - Autoformat as you Type.

Clear

Internet and Network Paths with Hyperlinks
"Susan W" Susan wrote in message
How can I turn off the auto formatting of email addresses in word? ie I

don't
want a link to be created (with blue line underneath)

Susan

Greg

Susan,

ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoFormatAsYouType and uncheck Internet and
network paths with hyperlinks

Stephanie Smith

Susan,

Try this:

1. Tools AutoCorrect Options
2. Click on the "AutoFormat As You Type tab"
3. Click on the checkbox next to "Internet and network paths with
hyperlinks" (this should remove the checkmark)

Now any e-mail addresses and URLs that you type won't be converted to
hyperlinks, so they won't turn blue and become underlined.

Steph