DDK

Default Control key shortcuts do not work

I was working on a docuement when all of a sudden the control key shortcuts
quit working. That is when I click ctrl X to undo the last change made,
all it does is type an 'x' on the page. I don't know if I hit a keyboard
combination that disabled these shortcuts or not. Anyone have any ideas??????
CyberTaz

Hi DDK-

First of all, the shortcut for Undo is Ctrl+z. Ctrl+x is the keystroke for
Cut.

Secondly, does the same thing occur regardless of which of the two Ctrl keys
you use? If not, you may simply have a bad key.

What happens with other keystrokes (Ctrl+p, Ctrl+a, etc.)?

Which version of Word?

Post back with more info |:)