Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
J J is offline

Default Customizing table font/style without altering "Normal" style

OK, so I am creating templates. I have created styles for the text, etc, and
am now customizing tables - only the fonts (and font size, specifically) that
I apply to the custon table style are NOT reproduced when I create a new
table based on that style - the table fonts default to normal size, which
doesn't work for me.

How can I make the table fonts/sizes that I select when customizing actually
apply?

Thx
Posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

Word *is* unpredictable with table styles and formatting of cell contents.
For more, see http://www.shaunakelly.com/word/tablestyles/index.html.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP