Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Heather Heather is offline

Default How do I get microsoft word out of compatibility mode?

I am only using the trial version but I cant do anything. I have a resume
that is saved on the new 2007 and I cant open it on anything else so im
trying to figure something out but I cant to anything because its in
"compatibility mode" and im getting really frusterated, HELP ME!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

Compatibility mode just means that your files can be read with older
versions of Word. What happens when you try to read your resume? Did you use
the beta to create it?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher