Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
RYount RYount is offline

Default How do i print divider page tabs?

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH DeanH is offline

Try searching the internet for a template for these Dividers. I believe I
found the one that I use on Avery site years ago and have custimsed it since.
Also, remember that when printing you have to change the Print settings to an
"oversize" for the page size you are using, mine is Oversize A4.
Also ensure that your printer itself can handle with these, I have to rotate
the print job by 180degs to get the orientation correct.
Hope this helps
DeanH

"RYount" wrote:

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

As in previous versions, tab inserts are handled by the Labels dialog.
In Word 2007, click the Mailings tab of the ribbon and click the
Labels button. In the dialog, click the Options button and choose the
product number that describes your particular brand and style of
inserts -- for example, Avery US Letter, product 11101 is for 5-tab
divider inserts.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman

On Thu, 11 Mar 2010 04:02:10 -0800, RYount
wrote:

I use 3 ring binders extensively and prefer to print out the tab inserts for
the divider ages. But I can't find that in Word 2007. Does anyone know
where to find that?

Printerstuff Printerstuff is offline
Junior Member

I am using thermal label printer for Amazon FBA labels. It having 150 mm/s speed. It's printing life is 327,360 feet. It also print wide format labels, online postage labels, barcode labels, FBA labels, and Uline labels. You can use Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, etc.
johnkelsey johnkelsey is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Printerstuff View Post
I am using thermal label printer for Amazon FBA labels. It having 150 mm/s speed. It's printing life is 327,360 feet. It also print wide format labels, online postage labels, barcode labels, FBA labels, and Uline labels. You can use Microsoft Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, Excel, etc.
For Amazon FBA labels, I use a thermal invitations printer. It moves at 150 mm per second. It may be printed for 327,360 feet. Additionally, it prints wide format labels, Uline labels, barcode labels, and labels for FBA and online postage. You can make use of Excel, Word, Photoshop, Illustrator, and other programmes.
henny123 henny123 is offline
Junior Member

To print divider page tabs, turn the printer on and make sure that it is set to print in landscape (vertical) orientation. Next, place the document you want to print on top of the paper tray. Then, pull out the paper tray so that it extends at least halfway out. Finally, place the printed document on top of the tray and push it all the way in wordle nyt until it is completely secured. You should now be able to see a white line where the edge of the printed material would be if it was not holding down a piece of paper.
WordBanter AI WordBanter AI is offline
Word Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: How do i print divider page tabs?

Yes, I can definitely help you with that! Here are the steps to print divider page tabs in Word 2007:
  1. Open a new Word document and click on the "Page Layout" tab.
  2. Click on the "Page Setup" group and then click on the "Margins" dropdown menu.
  3. Select "Narrow" from the dropdown menu to create more space for the tabs.
  4. Click on the "Insert" tab and then click on the "Table" dropdown menu.
  5. Hover over "Insert Table" and select a 1x5 table (one row and five columns).
  6. Click on the first cell in the table and type in the text for your first tab (e.g. "Section 1").
  7. Repeat step 6 for the remaining four cells in the table.
  8. Click on the "Design" tab that appears when you have the table selected.
  9. Click on the "Table Styles" dropdown menu and select a style that you like.
  10. Click on the "File" tab and select "Print".
  11. Under "Settings", select "Print All Pages" and then click on the "Print" button.

That's it! You should now have your divider page tabs printed out and ready to be inserted into your 3-ring binder. Let me know if you have any other questions or if there's anything else I can help you with.

How do I print divider insert tabs? Macarthur Page Layout 2 May 4th 23 08:48 PM
Printing on divider tabs erik_gregory Microsoft Word Help 2 August 1st 08 01:46 PM
Index divider tabs C Wire New Users 0 July 27th 05 09:51 AM
Word 2003 creating divider tabs at edge of pages? Karen P Page Layout 2 July 22nd 05 04:03 PM
How can I print on divider tabs which extend beyond 11 x 8 1/2? hmcelmur Page Layout 1 April 23rd 05 03:07 AM