Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
HM HM is offline

Default How can I change the language of "numbers" in Word?

I type may text in farsi language; but when I want to type "numbers" they
appear in English language, not farsi. Means that I can change language of
text in Word2003. But how can I do it about numbers.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?SE0=?=,

I type may text in farsi language; but when I want to type "numbers" they
appear in English language, not farsi. Means that I can change language of
text in Word2003. But how can I do it about numbers.

You might try asking this in the word.international.features newsgroup

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...ult.aspx?dg=mi
crosoft.public.word.international.features&cat=en_ us_cfd981ac-600f-47fe-819b-
fad842f7cf1b&lang=en&cr=us

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org