Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
tees

Default HYPERLINK questions

Hi,

I have created a WORD 2003 document with hyperlinks (to places in the same
document). I have the following questions.

1) How do I create a hyperlink without it being underlined?

2) How do I create a hyperlink so that it doesn't change colour after I've
clicked the hyperlink, i.e. I want it to stay the same colour before and
after clicking it.

3) The hyperlinks I have created don't go exactly to the place in the
document I want them to. Is there anyway I can set the hyperlink to go
EXACTLY where I want it?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

/tees

Hyperlink in Word Attachment ashbronj Microsoft Word Help 0 March 7th 05 06:59 PM
Hyperlink Hijinks Larry Shoots Microsoft Word Help 2 February 28th 05 06:57 PM
Hyperlink bug Jimbo Microsoft Word Help 0 February 1st 05 07:15 PM
hyperlink jr Microsoft Word Help 3 December 9th 04 10:55 PM
Using MAILMERGE fields within HYPERLINK fields for Merge to Email Mark V Mailmerge 2 December 4th 04 04:01 PM