SerandipityJ SerandipityJ is offline
Junior Member

Default Linking Active-X Drop Down list Item to Check Box Item

I would like to make a form that is configured so that when the person filling it out chooses a certain drop down list item, that check boxes elsewhere in the form are automatically checked based on the drop down item selected, and then can be unchecked if they don't apply. I know there is likely a macro that I can set up utilizing coding in VBA, but am unsure of the syntax. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!