Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kathy Kathy is offline

Default Avery 5168 - Need to Make Landscape

Hi,
I am trying to change the orientation of these labels on Microsoft Office
Word 2003 from Portfolio to Landscape so that I can print out labels. When I
do this, it changes the whole formatting of the page. Any suggestions on how
to handle this?
--
Kathy