Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JaB

Default Arranging Pages

Morning

I have a recollection that Word can re-arrange pages in a document, this is
something I am sure I have done in the past and now have the need to do again.
Does anyone know if this is possible, and if so, how to do?

Many thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom

No, Word does not allow you to work directly with pages. Instead, you
have to rearrange the text. One way is to use cut and paste.
Alternatively, if you are using the built-in headings (or paragraphs
with an outline level defined), you can switch to Outline View; it
provides a way to expand and collapse the text in a document for
overview, and you can move collapsed headings around, bringing their
subordinate text with them. For more, see
http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting/UsingOLView.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP