Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Border help Border help is offline

Default Cant print bottom of border on 2007

I have word 2007 and I cant seem to print the bottom of my border. Does
anyone know how to help? thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Is it too close to the bottom edge of the paper? Sometimes, Word will warn
you if it's clearly outside the printable region. But, other times, a
printer can't get as close as Word thinks it can.

There are several ways to accomplish this, but since you're using a border,
double-click the vertical ruler. In the Page Setup dialog, click the Layout
tab, then Borders, then Options. There you can adjust the distance between
the borders and the edges of the page, or the edges of the text (using
Measure From).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Border help" Border wrote in message
I have word 2007 and I cant seem to print the bottom of my border. Does
anyone know how to help? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ted Ted is offline

I have the same problem. I tried adjusting the margin using Page Layout /
Page Border / Options / Bottom Margin but the max adjustment is 31 points and
this only patially helps. Any more ideas?
--
Ted

"Herb Tyson [MVP]" wrote:

Is it too close to the bottom edge of the paper? Sometimes, Word will warn
you if it's clearly outside the printable region. But, other times, a
printer can't get as close as Word thinks it can.

There are several ways to accomplish this, but since you're using a border,
double-click the vertical ruler. In the Page Setup dialog, click the Layout
tab, then Borders, then Options. There you can adjust the distance between
the borders and the edges of the page, or the edges of the text (using
Measure From).

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible
Blog: http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com
Web: http://www.herbtyson.com

"Border help" Border wrote in message
I have word 2007 and I cant seem to print the bottom of my border. Does
anyone know how to help? thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Ngwako Ngwako is offline

I have similar problem regarding printing of bottom border, I have tried all
infomation supplied but to no avail

Ngwako