Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Hélène Hélène is offline

Default How do I start with page number 1 on the fourth side?

I know it is possible to start the page number counting on the second side,
but what if i wabt it to start later.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

See http://word.mvps.org/faqs/formatting...rontMatter.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Hélène" wrote in message
I know it is possible to start the page number counting on the second side,
but what if i wabt it to start later.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

But note that Word will not be at all happy with making the fourth page 1
and in fact *will not let you* if you have "Different odd and even" (and
possibly "Mirror margins") enabled. Word knows that the fourth page is an
even page.