Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
cfulmer cfulmer is offline

Default Multiple Line Header

I would like to create an automatically numbered header that looks something
like this:

Exhibit A
Name of Exhibit

or

III
Name of Section

(both of these would be centered)

I can get the numbering part down fine, but can't figure out how to get Word
to stick in the automatic line break so that the text appears on the next
line. If I just hit a 'return', the numbering disappears.

Any ideas?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Press Shift+Enter before typing the name of the exhibit or section as the
case may be.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.