Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bwuhnola bwuhnola is offline

Default Word 2007 configuration, opening, saving

Sometimes Word 2007 - such as after hibernating - stops allowing me to open a
file or save a file. To perform these functions I must close and restart
Word. Then it takes several minutes to "setup" and "configure". It does this
every time I start Word. Thus, I never close it and always hibernate my
computer. When it does happen it is very annoying. I do not have Word 2003 or
any other version of Word installed but 2007 (as I've seen suggestions about
this conflict). Suggestions or fixes would be appreciated.

Thank you!