David

Default Link formatting

I am creating a document in which there is an initial table to fill out. The
data within each cell of that table will then be automatically placed
throughout the body of the text within the document. I want to be able to
copy this document and be able to paste it in new folders and be able to fill
the table out differently to change to contents in the body of the text.

I am currently trying to link the data in the table by using "Paste Special"
then Unformatted Unicode Text and Past Link. This works but whenever I change
the information in the table Word updates the information with unformatted
text in the body of the document. There are some pleace in the document that
the text should be underlined, italics etc., accoring to the existing
formatting of the paragraph in the body of the text.

Also I am worried that when I copy the document to a different location, the
link will refer back to the original document instead of the current one.

Am I doing the link correctly? Or should I be using bookmarks or fields
instead? If I am doing this correct, how do I fix the formatting problem and
will I be ok when I copy the document to a different location?

Thanks!!

--
David

--