Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
sezzzwho sezzzwho is offline

Default How do I remove printers marks in print layout?

How do I get rid of those intersecting line symbols in each corner of my doc
when in print layout view?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jay Freedman Jay Freedman is offline

See http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371.

--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What version of Word?

If Word 2007, click Office button, Word Options, Advanced, Show document
content section, and remove the check next to Show crop marks.

If Word 2003 or earlier, see he

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/839371

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP