Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynn lynn is offline

Default How do I quarter a full page and then import from My pictures?

I've tried unsuccessfully to do the above...can someone give me step by step
instructions? Thank you.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

What is it exactly that you're trying to do?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lynn" wrote in message
I've tried unsuccessfully to do the above...can someone give me step by
step
instructions? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
lynn lynn is offline

I would like to make quarter-sized flyers for my business. I want them to
say the same thing. I also want to import the name of the business from My
pictures, which I have downloaded from the business website. After doing
that, I would like to type the message and then print several copies and will
then cut into quarters.

I'm sure it must be very easy, but I am soooo frustrated with this project.
Thanks for any help. Lynn

"lynn" wrote in message
I've tried unsuccessfully to do the above...can someone give me step by
step
instructions? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

I'll probably get yelled at for this (I usually do) but Publisher is a
better program for doing this type of work.

Having said that, there are several ways to do what you want. I would start
with a table that has 2 rows and 2 columns. I'd make them the size I want,
create the ad in one of the cells and then copy and paste it into the other
three cells. (And I'd be cursing and muttering under my breath because I've
never had much success with placing graphics where I want them in a Word
document. It just seems to take so much more effort than Publisher
does...but that's probably just a training issue.)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"lynn" wrote in message
I've tried unsuccessfully to do the above...can someone give me step by
step
instructions? Thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Create the flier full size to fill the paper you are using, then from the
file print dialog scale to print four to a page.
See http://www.gmayor.com/print_multiple_copies.htm