Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Abscence

Default How do I type a letter explaining my absence

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Tony Jollans

I guess that depends on the reason for your absence. The bigger the lie, the
more carefully worded it will need to be.

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Greg

Keep it short and be honest. Something like:

Boss,

I can't make it to work on time. I can't even come up with a good
excuse on my own. I will completely understand if you decide to fire
me. Happy Thanksgiving!!

All the best, Abscence