please advise me on an effective pain reliever

Old December 25th 21, 09:15 AM
Brodymills Brodymills is offline

Default please advise me on an effective pain reliever

Hi everyone, please advise me on an effective pain reliever. I would be grateful for your advice.
Old December 25th 21, 09:16 AM
BrainHonesty BrainHonesty is offline

You could use candy that has CBD in it. CBD is known to be great for relieving pain, insomnia, and anxiety, so it's a great option for you. If you have recurring body aches and pains then you should just take this candy a few times a day, depending on how bad the pain is. You can go to the website Full Spectrum CBD Gummies Canada and choose the right product for you. I think you will find it useful! Good luck to you.
Old December 27th 21, 08:48 PM
SilvesrterBolly SilvesrterBolly is offline

Originally Posted by Brodymills View Post
Hi everyone, please advise me on an effective pain reliever. I would be grateful for your advice.
You should go to your doctor so that he could recommend something that will help you.
Old January 19th 22, 06:15 PM
Jack80Adrian Jack80Adrian is offline

Are you looking for something that will help you relax? I think I can help you in the search and suggest based on my experience. For a long time, I was looking for a way to relax after working hard and I found this site https://www.westcoastsupply.net where it is possible to buy a means of relaxation in various forms. There is a description of the effects of this drug that you can also read and make your decision.