Payment in stores

Old December 26th 21, 10:20 AM
tuil tuil is offline

Default Payment in stores

We very often break down the terminal that our customers use to pay. I'm tired of calling a technician. Can you suggest an alternative, please?
Old December 26th 21, 10:24 AM
Dervin Dervin is offline

What alternative could there be? Unless they have to pay in cash. Or I recently heard about a special program on the phone, which sellers install and through NFC all customers pay for purchases with a phone or card. This application is called Softpos technology https://m4bank.com/softpos Find out more about it.
Old December 26th 21, 10:32 AM
ferum ferum is offline

Everyone used to carry money with them. Now it's getting more complicated, because they're thinking about how to pay with electronic money. Everything can be solved. You just have to be technically prepared.
Old December 29th 21, 04:04 AM
WillisMon WillisMon is offline

All payments are now straightforward. Slope 3 is a game that is not so easy when there are many slopes with challenges to challenge players' bravery around the world. Are you confident to conquer this game?