how to take screenshot on laptop in microsoft windows?

Old January 5th 22, 07:44 AM
premiumguider premiumguider is offline

Location: India
Default how to take screenshot on laptop in microsoft windows?

Instantly taking a screenshot feature is very useful when we surf on the web or any social media apps or websites and then suddenly we see an interesting post or informational post and then we want to share it with friends or read it later then the screenshot works. If you donít know how to take a screenshot on a laptop then itís very easy just press Windows + Shift + S key together and move the crosshair where you want to take a screenshot. There are many key shortcuts to take a screenshot.