Papergraders

Old January 9th 22, 06:58 PM
Mike20 Mike20 is offline

Default Papergraders

What Can Any Essay Reviser Tool Really Do and Why We Created It?
Many of you may be lulled into believing that AI can work wonders. Well, it can, but not always. Let me, as a professional with a degree in Computing Science, debunk some common myths about the AI. Everyone of you, to some extension, used or heard about such free online writing editor as Grammarly. Now, how many of you consider it to be a really powerful tool? I don't think that many. Highlighting some spelling/grammar mistakes and misplaced commas, this writing checker isn't capable of doing more and sophisticated job humans can.
When it comes to human language, not only all these essay fixers and essay chekers prove little help. Actually, the human language is so complex and tricky that few AI-powered tools find their way around it. Think of Google Translate or Amazon virtual assistant - Alexa. Though, they can perform some basic tasks, when it comes down to some serious task, they just fail.
Getting back to the questions why we created this free paper rater, I was doing some research on writer graders and free online proofreading apps, and was stunned by how many students write in Google such queries like "rate my essay" or "grade my paper for free". I tried, if not all of the paper raters, but quite many to fairly state they don't do what they promise.
Another common problem of students looking for "wiseessays reviews" or "edit my essay for free online" is they fall victims of scammers who collect their essays and then resell them. I know numerous cases of students who used free online revision essay tools to find themselves accused of plagiarising. It happened because frauds collected and resold their papers to the third party and when the student turned their work in a week later, the plagiarism checker marked it as plagiarized.
The main reason why I created this free online essay checker was to sober you up and show you the bitter reality of all these fancy paper editors, and for you not to fall prey to a scammer, longing for stealing your paper. Check our papergraders if you need help choosing a good writing service.
https://papergraders.net/reviews/wiseessays-com/