best resume to use: relocated, 16yrs. experience, h.s.grad., mng

Old April 8th 06, 07:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default best resume to use: relocated, 16yrs. experience, h.s.grad., mng

I left a great job and haven't seeked employment for over 16 years. I was at
managment level and hate to start over, but I have no college education. My
job discription included office managment, employee managment, training,
report and communicate directly with president of co.,etc. I would like to
create a resume that is outstanding in experience and doesn't dwell on
education. Also, if there is anyone that does the reviewing and interviewing
of resumes and applicants, any hints??
Old April 9th 06, 06:53 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Hi Stacey

This group generally deals with troubles in using Word, not the content of
documents created in Word.

If you search in Google for resume template, you'll find several templates
from which to choose (including templates at
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...s/default.aspx) and lots of advice
on how best to write a resume.

Big hint: Press F7 before you send your resume to a potential employer.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word

Old January 12th 22, 09:01 AM
RichardAPenton RichardAPenton is offline

That's good and I liked your post. I am a student and I am working on a project which is about my essay writing work on mental health and for that I am taking help from https://writinguniverse.com/free-ess...mental-health/ which is an essay writing service that provides free essay examples help to the student. I know that many students suffer from writing problems during their college or school days but this website will help them to get over their problems.

Last edited by RichardAPenton : January 12th 22 at 09:04 AM. Reason: some content was missing