How to shop online with confidence and security?

Old January 13th 22, 04:11 PM
Chubakazubaka Chubakazubaka is offline

Default How to shop online with confidence and security?

Now during the pandemic, going out to the store is dangerous and makes no sense since there are a lot of different online stores in 22. But here's how to understand which one is proven and safe
Old January 15th 22, 07:23 PM
alikprohor alikprohor is offline

Originally Posted by Chubakazubaka View Post
Now during the pandemic, going out to the store is dangerous and makes no sense since there are a lot of different online stores in 22. But here's how to understand which one is proven and safe
We have lost sensitivity to many sites, because it seems to us that if a store has its own site it's already a success. But in fact it's not that simple. In order to understand how safe to buy on the site of the goods, it is worth paying attention to the feedback left by customers who have already placed an order there. For example, I had a lot of doubts about whether I should subscribe to allyoucanbooks , but after reading the reviews I realized that this is my best decision.
Old January 17th 22, 10:53 AM
denchikchyb denchikchyb is offline

Originally Posted by Chubakazubaka View Post
Now during the pandemic, going out to the store is dangerous and makes no sense since there are a lot of different online stores in 22. But here's how to understand which one is proven and safe
Yes, it seems to me that you should pay attention not only to the site, but also to the availability of the product, as well as reviews of the product.