Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup?

Old March 18th 08, 01:27 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bill

Default Need Word to open a doc in Final instead of Final Showing Markup?

Even if I save a document in the "Final" view the next time I open it Word
automatically changes this to the "Final Viewing Markup" mode.

Where do I go to fix this?

Thanks in advance
Old March 18th 08, 01:47 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DeanH

This usually indicates that there is at least one change still in the
document. Accept/reject all changes in the document to clear this.
Hope this helps
DeanH