When I insert page numbers they are too low on the page.

Old October 21st 09, 10:56 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rene

Default When I insert page numbers they are too low on the page.

Old October 21st 09, 11:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Change the header or footer margin setting.

http://word.mvps.org

Old January 8th 22, 02:35 AM
timtak timtak is offline

Originally Posted by Suzanne S. Barnhill View Post
Change the header or footer margin setting.
"Rene" wrote in message
Just to clarify in Word 2007 at least, when you click in the header or footer area, and the Header and Footer Tools Design setting tab is displayed, the setting is called "Footer from Bottom"
Attached Images