A Microsoft Word forum. Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » Microsoft Office Word Forum - WordBanter forum » Microsoft Word Newsgroups » New Users
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Do you play games?

Old December 22nd 21, 05:27 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Nov 2021
Default Do you play games?

Do you play games? Do you buy them or download them from the Internet?
Ads
Old December 22nd 21, 06:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman54 View Post
Do you play games? Do you buy them or download them from the Internet?
Yes, I like to play games and watch soap operas. But a lot of games are paid and I can't buy them all. It works the same way with the sub-titles to watch movies. So I use third party apps from thenewpiratebay. They are pretty handy apps that save me a lot of money. But I want to tell you that it's not really legal, and you can even get a fine for it. So you have to be careful with these apps.
Old December 22nd 21, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ananananasik View Post
Yes, I like to play games and watch soap operas. But a lot of games are paid and I can't buy them all. It works the same way with the sub-titles to watch movies. So I use third party apps from thenewpiratebay. They are pretty handy apps that save me a lot of money. But I want to tell you that it's not really legal, and you can even get a fine for it. So you have to be careful with these apps.
I'm not interested in games. I prefer to read forums and learn new information. For example, I am interested in cooking. I look for different recipes and cook
Old December 31st 21, 05:54 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anniiss View Post
I'm not interested in games. I prefer to read forums and learn new information. For example, I am interested in cooking. I look for different recipes and cook
We found a lot of interesting information, in the near future we will consider these proposals
Old January 10th 22, 07:52 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2021

I started playing https://139.180.211.105/poker for fun, I love gambling, even my father taught me to play poker. At first it was like a hobby, I did not consider the game as a way to earn money, but now I have a good plus to the basic earnings every month. The main thing is to follow all the rules and learn to stop in time, then I will be able to make money from it.
Old January 21st 22, 11:47 AM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Oct 2020

I don't play games at all. I just don't want to waste time, which I already have too little.
Old January 21st 22, 06:19 PM

First recorded activity by WordBanter: Jan 2022

In fact, I also thought that it was a waste of time and I wouldn't gain anything by playing games. Good thing I found out that to sell steam items for money is an easy and real way to make money. Now I devote all my free time to cs go, collecting skins, which I then sell. In my opinion, this is a great opportunity to relax and earn money.