Do you play games?

Old December 22nd 21, 05:27 PM
Roman54 Roman54 is offline

Default Do you play games?

Do you play games? Do you buy them or download them from the Internet?
Old December 22nd 21, 06:03 PM
Ananananasik Ananananasik is offline

Originally Posted by Roman54 View Post
Do you play games? Do you buy them or download them from the Internet?
Yes, I like to play games and watch soap operas. But a lot of games are paid and I can't buy them all. It works the same way with the sub-titles to watch movies. So I use third party apps from thenewpiratebay. They are pretty handy apps that save me a lot of money. But I want to tell you that it's not really legal, and you can even get a fine for it. So you have to be careful with these apps.
Old December 22nd 21, 06:27 PM
Anniiss Anniiss is offline

Originally Posted by Ananananasik View Post
Yes, I like to play games and watch soap operas. But a lot of games are paid and I can't buy them all. It works the same way with the sub-titles to watch movies. So I use third party apps from thenewpiratebay. They are pretty handy apps that save me a lot of money. But I want to tell you that it's not really legal, and you can even get a fine for it. So you have to be careful with these apps.
I'm not interested in games. I prefer to read forums and learn new information. For example, I am interested in cooking. I look for different recipes and cook
Old December 31st 21, 05:54 PM
CarlosGH CarlosGH is offline

Originally Posted by Anniiss View Post
I'm not interested in games. I prefer to read forums and learn new information. For example, I am interested in cooking. I look for different recipes and cook
We found a lot of interesting information, in the near future we will consider these proposals
Old January 10th 22, 07:52 AM
Deres Deres is offline

I started playing https://139.180.211.105/poker for fun, I love gambling, even my father taught me to play poker. At first it was like a hobby, I did not consider the game as a way to earn money, but now I have a good plus to the basic earnings every month. The main thing is to follow all the rules and learn to stop in time, then I will be able to make money from it.
Old January 21st 22, 11:47 AM
TookyTooker TookyTooker is offline

I don't play games at all. I just don't want to waste time, which I already have too little.
Old January 21st 22, 06:19 PM
slev1111n slev1111n is offline

In fact, I also thought that it was a waste of time and I wouldn't gain anything by playing games. Good thing I found out that to sell steam items for money is an easy and real way to make money. Now I devote all my free time to cs go, collecting skins, which I then sell. In my opinion, this is a great opportunity to relax and earn money.

Games Antonio1xc1 New Users 4 January 19th 22 10:51 AM
What kind of computer mouse do you use to play games well? AdelaMay Microsoft Word Help 1 October 25th 21 08:19 AM
What kind of computer mouse do you use to play games well? AdelaMay Microsoft Word Help 0 October 18th 21 04:39 AM
What computer games do you like the most? gretior New Users 7 July 1st 21 11:13 AM
jamba games fuer handyjamba games fuers handyjamba handy games ohne abojamba handyspiele kostenlos downloadjamba handy spiel download [email protected] New Users 0 May 20th 08 03:45 AM