Highlighted Text Issue

Old January 5th 22, 02:09 PM
AnnaJohnson74 AnnaJohnson74 is offline

Default Highlighted Text Issue

I have a kind of bothersome problem with word. While writing something I have a kind of highlighted text and I do not know how to get rid of it. Unfortunately, the "shadowing" option does not help. Do you know what to do to prevent the text from being highlighted?

https://www.klimax-sc.pl/
Old January 8th 22, 10:06 AM
timtak timtak is offline

The highlight (or stop highlight) button is in the font section of the home tab and looks like ab on a table next to a chisel. Please see photo. You can also use Ctrl+Alt+H.

There may be other reasons why text may appear highlighted but I am unaware of them.
Attached Images