Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam

Default I do I remove extra unwanted blank pages in my word document?

I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed. How do I go
about accomplishing this silly task?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed. How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Pam

Thank you! That was very helpful and quick reply too!!! I appreciate it
very much! I knew there had to be a way! lol

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed. How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Pam -

Try to get used to seeing the non-printing characters. It will make your
life so much easier. ;-)

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed. How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

You are welcome.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed.

How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Stefan Blom

Actually, getting used to them means not seeing them at all (unless
they indicate things that you want to avoid, such as empty
paragraphs).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP

.. .

"Pam" wrote in message
I have 4 pages in my word document. I need 2 of them removed.

How do
I go about accomplishing this silly task?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

Different strokes :-)

--