gm_gooru

Default How do I take out the auto-formatted "*********" after it has gon.

I'm taking notes for a class over the quarter and I'm using word. If you put
out a line of "*******" and hit enter, a line formed by spaced out squares
appears. This makes it very easy to find my next day's worth of notes. But,
for some reason, word has started dropping multiple ones in at the end of
each page (not the end of each day's worth of notes). The problem is that I
have no means of removing them... they can't be deleted, cut, or undone once
they appear. Or, at least, my efforts do not allow it.

For cause, cure, and correction, see
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Formatting...tRidOfLine.htm

"gm_gooru" wrote in message
I'm taking notes for a class over the quarter and I'm using word. If you

put
out a line of "*******" and hit enter, a line formed by spaced out squares
appears. This makes it very easy to find my next day's worth of notes.

But,
for some reason, word has started dropping multiple ones in at the end of
each page (not the end of each day's worth of notes). The problem is that

have no means of removing them... they can't be deleted, cut, or undone

once
they appear. Or, at least, my efforts do not allow it.

Auto capitalization Kenneth Epley New Users 9 July 16th 06 09:26 PM
Auto Text crupt Richard Microsoft Word Help 1 February 25th 05 08:33 PM
Insert Auto Text Chad Page Layout 1 February 3rd 05 07:16 PM
how do i stop auto recovery of the documents New New Users 0 February 1st 05 01:49 PM
Auto Correct Problem Matt Microsoft Word Help 2 December 17th 04 06:29 PM