DonnaA

Default bottom margin change automatically

When working in a Word 2003 document that is only one page, the bottom margin
automatically changes to 2.67". When I change back to 1", I get the message,
"the margin is outside the print area do you want to Fix or Ignore." I
select Ignore to correct. This doesn't happen in Word 2000.

Has anyone else had this experience?

You might try using one for a similar printer (such as the 4050 or 4500), or
see if www.hp.com has an updated driver. Alternatively, you can try using
the Windows driver instead of the HP driver (though you may lose some
advanced features). Some users report that just restarting Word or Windows
will fix the problem temporarily.

"Suzanne S. Barnhill" wrote:

There is a known conflict between Word 2002/2003 and the HP drivers

for
certain LaserJets that causes a 2.67" margin on the trailing edge.

Many
users report that the drivers at

http://www.hp.com/pond/ljbeta/index.html
solve this problem.